husband cause you feel he's just too rough with your baby?

Have you ever gotten so frustrated and upset with your husband cause you feel he's just too rough with your baby? Or if he just wanna get his duties done asap. How do you let him know you're not happy with his methods without sounding naggy or a know-it-all?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners,winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best,with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com.......

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners,winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best,with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com...

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 http://onihaspells.com

Read more

Good day viewers.. I have been trying to win the lottery for some years now but I have not been lucky enough to win a dime. In search of assistance on how I can at least be a winner of any lottery, I found out about Dr Ado who has been helpful with his winning numbers he gets through his spells to help people win the lottery. I got in touch with him to know how I can win the lottery and he told me everything I needed to know and do before the spell can be done for me and I acknowledge it. He prepared the spell for me and gave me the winning numbers to play and instructed me what to do as I played the jackpot lottery. I did as he instructed and after a week, I decided to check if I was lucky enough to be among the winners. I screamed out in Joy immediately I saw my ticket numbers as the winner of $393 million dollars. I’m so grateful and appreciative to Dr Ado for helping me. Contact him directly if you need his assistance on WhatsApp On +27844284407 Email.... [email protected] Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/

Read more

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348151806720 Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: [email protected] or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720

Read more

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Olu brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 months. Even though I have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Olu for his help in my life. My husband separated with me for 3 months and has been in pain and agony without him. So, I searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until I meant Doctor Olu who I contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 72 hours so that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Olu said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp number:+2349078699000 https://www.facebook.com/drolu97 13years experience, the best spell caster online.

Read more

I had major issues with my boyfriend. He always seemed to be distant and hiding his phone. I found out that he was seeing his ex and we broke up. I was heartbroken. We had a messy break up and he hated me afterwards. He blocked me on everything and wouldn't talk to me. I read good reviews about Dr Noble at noblesolutiontemple. com so I tried one of his love spells to bring him back. Nothing else was working so I let him (Dr. Noble) handle it... About two weeks after my love spell was cast I was starting to think it wasn't going to work. Then out of the blue he started texting me again. He said he was sorry for what he put me through and that it was the biggest mistake of his life. He knows now that I am the love of his life and he doesn't want to lose me ever again. Making that happen was nothing short of a serious miracle! Thank you Dr Noble for bringing back my ex lover .You can reach dr noble on whatsapp via +(234) 8129950262.

Read more

How I survived after my husband left me When I found out my marriage was over, I thought my life was over too. I contacted Dr Unity it was the best thing that ever happened to me. My husband left me a few years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised that he came back to me on a chilly Saturday afternoon, begging and crying for me to take him back and forgive him for breaking up our marital home and abandoning me and the kids. Dr Unity is a true spiritualist saviour. He brought my husband back “If you have any worries or problems in your marriage or relationships you can contact him through his WhatsAppat: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

I think you can try just stating it as a matter of fact. Like for example, don't point out the mistake but instead simply let him know what is your preferred way of doing things. For example, instead of stating with "you are too rough with the baby!!", try saying "when you are picking the baby up, you need to place your hand gently..... *insert instructions*". Not sure if this will work for you, but I find that focusing on just stating the facts makes it easier to "suggest" another method of doing things. ;)

Read more

I was at point of loosing everything I had, before a colleague told me about a great CREDIT HACKER called KENSTAR. I spoke with him about the issues with my card on late payments. He listened and got my details. What I thought was impossible to handle, To the glory of God I was texted that 354 score have been added to my credit, late payments cleared in less than 72hours. Reach out to him via Email: [email protected]

Read more