Has anyone tried epi Kool pads? Do you recommend it and why so? Where can I get them?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I was prescribed to it after delivery at TMC. I recall there are 3 epi-kool pads in a box.. However, I personally find it too thick & there’s no wing to secure it from moving.. but it did help numb the pain esp during the first two days after natural delivery. Once I’m back home, I used Sofy’s Cooling Fresh pads which gave me the cooling effect too & sure does help make the wound feel a lil less uncomfy. There are large maxi sizes.. :)

Read more
VIP Member

It's comfortable especially if you had episiotomy or tears during your natural labour. It helps to numb that area. It's more beneficial during the first week after labour where the skin below there are still raw

i used it after my delivery! it helped a lot for the 2days i was in hospital, i even bought a box from kkh cos i thought i would need to use it but i didn't have to hahha now ive a extra box of epi kool 😂

My friends found it very effective in numbing the area and that it made her felt quite comfortable after the delivery. Could be purchased at the hospitals if I'm not mistaken.

I was told that it's an essential item for bleeding and healing after giving birth. You can get them at Qoo10.sg or at most hospitals' pharmacy.

It is apparently very effective. you can get them at most pharmacy. try checking out unity or guardian.

Yes cooling and comforting. I think you can get it at kkh pharmacy.

Yes I used it for both delivery. Very comforting.