formula milk

has anyone tried the dulac/dumex formula milk for newborns?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dulac I never tried as the nutriets not much my elder want change 3rd time then to dumex. So far till now very good no constipation. But mostly all the brands milk powder have dha and aaa. Must important must see your baby suitable what fm. Trial and error. I from enfa to similac and at last to dumex. Cause 1st 2 he had very bad constipation

Read more

Always been using dulac cos kkh gave dulac and it worked for my girl. For newborn if drink only 30ml, my mistake back then was put one scoop then fill to 30ml - she become constipated. Tried put 30ml water than 1 scoop, all OK. Then realised, the instructions on the tin say put water then put scoop

Read more
VIP Member

Gave my LO for 2 weeks then i changed to s26 as doctor say my baby weight is small. So s26 really helped to boost her weight. My LO has no problem drinking dulac. Just give what u can afford and what baby like. Don't listen to others!

VIP Member

I believe there is no sample for newborn/infant stage. Its purely trial and error. Unless your baby is in stage 2 which is 6 months and above then maybe yes there is sample.

VIP Member

Tried in the hospital (kkh), but bought similar instead for bb when she got home. At the hospital she had some Gerd, and occasional spitting.not sure if it is due to the fm

VIP Member

I suggest you go to formula milk brands website to request for samples. Let your LO try and buy the brand he/she prefers

My son took friso formula milk. You can request for some samples for your little one to try before you decide which fm to use

4y ago

Both my children drinks dulac and its fine for both.

my girl drinks dulac. 3months now, no problem. shes gaining well, sleeping well, stool ok no problem too

VIP Member

Ask for samples. I gave my Daughter aptamil- from same company, danone

VIP Member

Tried, but wasn’t suitable for my baby... hard stool.