any good masseur to recommend? prefers if can come to my house? prefer not to have package type as I don't wan to commit and then later find no time to use the package thou no deadline. I've been bending down to change my bb and my back aches. and if the masseur also do massage for the tummy. my tummy is kinda big still thou it has reduced much after I delivered. now I have a bulging tummy. Sighs... TIA

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Madam sadiah 9772 4579 . She charge $50 per session(60min) and you can pay her after every session. If need breast massage , additional $10. I last min engaged her as my previous massage lady always give excuses . She immediately agreed to come my house on the same day. Very responsible and cheerful lady .

Read more

im currently engaging a malay lady masseur for my post natal massage. her name is samsiah and here is her contact number 92950064. Her service is very good and i felt better. i took a 10 day package for $600 and she will come to your house.

I engaged Daphne because she's been certified and trained. I'm someone who hates massages but she is great. She applies good pressure, and best of all, she has a wonderful personality! I can provide her contact if You want!

Many of my friends says this is rather good, and they cater well for mums as well! They're a little bit pricey though, so it really depends on your budget :) http://theoutcallspa.com/about-us/

8y ago

yeah. I heard bout this before.... highly raved among my friends.

I do have one that u can call her as and when u 1. She will come if she is available. Her charges are I think $60 each time she comes to Yr place. She is Shalina @ 93592137

Read more
VIP Member

Pay by per session. Do let her know how many session u want or u want to try out 1st. $50 per session is last year rate. This year not sure got increase or not.

Post reply image
8y ago

thanks. I'll try to call her.

hi I have 1 indonesian authentic masseur very experienced. u can try her. think is 70 to 80 for 1 and half hour. contact: 83224863 asish (ah say)

Aunty Ngatiah 83661727 She was my masseur for post natal massage. Very good, knowledgable and full of positivity Aunty!

I recommend mdm zee! very outgoing and friendly. I got back to pre-pregnancy shape after 5 sessions with her.

Post reply image