Should I try for ivf?

Hi girls. I would like to hear your advices. I have been trying to conceive for 1yr+ … I have also made an appt with KKH and currently I have appointments with private clinic gynae and have done fertility test.. so far no much problem. If I go for kkh appt in later this year, during my first consultation with doc can I get an answer from doc that I can proceed with doc? Or I will not be allow with ivf? Any criteria to meet to try for ivf? Also, how long is the wait for ivf to start? Thanks thanks (:

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

gynae will do several test for you and your husband before allowing you to do ivf. It wont be an instant answer. I believe ivf also has some criteria and requirement, not all can do. From what i heard the process for ivf to start may take months. Its a long process. But ive heard alot of friends managed to conceive naturally after trying for almost 2 years.

Read more
9mo ago

Thank you for your reply , really appreciate. I see I see! My hub n I have done my blood test at private clinic. KKH nurses ask me to bring blood test over for doc to take a look. Hopefully can skip the tests coz they will cost a lot.