KKH IVF with government subsidy

I have done IUI recently at Mount Elizabeth Novena but failed for first cycles. I'm planing to have IVF at KKH IVF centre under government subsidy plan. What is the procedure? Any recommend Gynea for IVF ? After IVF process, Is it possible to have a fix Gynea at KKH/other hospital under private after I'm pregnant? Kindly share your experience 😊

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Yes you can choose a fixed gynae. Some ivf gynae only will continue seeing pregnant patients until end of first trimester, then can choose to switch gynae or switch hospitals. Make sure you have all your medical reports info from current gynae especially on blood tests. Make appt by calling kkh hotline and tell them you want appt with chosen gynae. After first consult then gynae will submit your record to kkivf centre who will then do the admin consultation/ advisory sessions and required annual blood tests before put you on queue. When your queued cycle arrive, call kkivf to inform arrival of menses and they will give you appt at kkivf for first ultrasound scan and medication. Repeat ultrasound and medication appt for a few days/ weeks and this is reviewed by kkivf rotation review gynaes. When review gynae deem you are ready for egg retrieval (ER), appt and instructions given for you and hubby. Then appt for embryo transfer (ET). You only see your chosen gynae for ER and ET. After ET, is 2 week wait (2WW) for implantation, HL provided. 2WW over, do beta hcg test to check result.

Read more