wedding fund who should pay ?

Girl will you help up on the wedding fund or all should let your boy settle it? (Banquets, wedding gowns, photographs, make up artist, etc etc etc)

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Super envy you guys husband. Mine didnt even help or didnt even plan but still keep add and request something. Banquets deposit , wedding gown package (preshoot, actual day photography and make up artist ) , my suit tailor, wedding bands, room furniture already cost me near 10k. I still have to settle female dowry, wedding cake, wedding car, banquets, pin qing and actual day ang bao etc etc. Faint.

Read more
5y ago

Wedding cake is not a need.

We both paid for different stuff, him paying for the pre wedding package & I getting the videography package, banquet was shared between us, I think main thing is both making efforts showing both parties care & not really about how much exactly each chipped in.

For mine is we decided to skip wedding, skip customary and only do a small reception for ROM ( cost shared).. wedding photograph( shared).. wedding ring husband buy. But household expenses husband pay all.

I do rom marry so spend very minimal. Only spend on the registration fees, wedding ring, makeup artist, dress and guy shirt. I spend on my outfits and makeup. The rest guy settled

TapFluencer

We both chip in, although hubby pay the most. Be practical, now what generation 😂 both want to get married both pay. Who earns more just pay a little more.

5y ago

Hai. I yesterday told her about my finance and have big big quarrel..

My husband paid everything. You still got more to pay! Example bride maids and groom mens angbao. Pin jin money $, pin li item for girl side.

5y ago

That why everything I paying I planning but they keep requesting more and more thing.

Super Mum

Both should share cost.. But the guy pay slightly more. If only wants the guy to pay for everything.. Should only opt for rom only.

TapFluencer

In today’s world, be practical. Everybody chips in to pay unless you are marrying s rich man. In that case, let him pay

Of course. It's a team effort. Cannot let only the guy do everything. Die like that.

I share with my hubby. Expenses in Singapore is high, should share the load.