any gd pd to recommend at hougang?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agree with the mommy above -- Kids Clinic at Rivervale Mall comes highly recommended by my friends who live in the area. The doctors, Dr Tan and Dr Lim, are very patient, friendly and accomodating. Their charges are pretty high, heard it can go up to 70SGD but alot have said that the price is worth the service. Also, since it's in mall, waiting time can be quite long with lots of people walking in. 11 Rivervale Cres, Rivervale Mall, Singapore 545082 +65 6881 1711

Read more

u can try anthony baby clinic at 327 hougang ave 5. heard that he is good but very crowded. The 1 I went is at compass 1 the kid's clinic, Dr Lilian Lim. She was assign to me when my LO was born. You have to call in morning to inform them u will want to walk in otherwise advance appt is recommended. She is patience towards my LO and the staffs are friendly.

Read more

Not too sure about hougang, but if you are willing to travel up slightly further, the 2 PDs at kids clinic are good! They are currently located at rivervale mall, but would be moving to compass one soon.

VIP Member

Dr Saw, Hougang ave 8

VIP Member

Abc clinic