PD in Hougang

Any recommended PD at hougang area?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not Hougang, Hougang per se but close enough -- Kids Clinic at Rivervale Mall comes highly recommended by my friends who live in the Hougang area. The doctors, Dr Tan and Dr Lim, are very patient, friendly and accomodating. Their charges are pretty high, heard it can go up to 70SGD but alot have said that the price is worth the service. Also, since it's in mall, waiting time can be quite long with lots of people walking in.

Read more

I've read good reviews of Dr Anthony Chee. Anthony's Baby & Child Clinic 327 Hougang Ave 5 #01-160 Singapore 530327 Tel : 6280-2122 Seems like a friendly and patient doctor. Another one you can consider is Dr Saw Aik Hin. Saw Baby & Child Clinic & Khoo Family Clinic 681 Hougang Ave 8 #01-827 Singapore 530681 Tel: 63865732 Also described as patient, friendly and kind.

Read more
4y ago

Went to him once, tried making an appointment but failed as they aren’t taking any calls since 3 days

SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Hougang Central) Opening Hours: Sun closed Mon-Sat 8.30am - 1.00pm Tue,Thurs & Fri 2.00pm - 5.00pm Mon & Fri 6.30pm - 9.30pm *Last Registration is 30mins before closing time He very good and very friendly doctor. Dr. Kenneth Chua. Waiting is fast if you go in morning usually and no need appointment.

Read more

Dr Saw of Saw Baby and Child clinic. His prices are reasonable. Or you can try SBCC, they have branches all over Singapore. Even though slightly pricey, the PDs are good.

dr saw aik hin is a good PD at Hougang area

I'm seeing dr saw too!

8y ago

But the problem is his clinic doesn't open in the day time and can't take appointment