Gaano kayo kadalas mag exercise ng sabay ng mga asawa nyo? Like jogging - jogging, badminton or yoga.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Dude doing exercise together with your partner is the best bonding not just you have healthy body but you also have a healthy relationship. Since before im a person kasi na health conscious pero ang asawa ko hindi mashado pero i motivated her na mag exercise. One time she was shocked kasi inubot ko sa kanya ang jogging outfit and sabay sabi na lets jog together :) di nya alam na i bought those for her and that time until now we use to jog together early in the morning atleast 3 times a week.

Magbasa pa

My wife and I cycle (in spin classes) together 3 to 4 times a week! It not only motivates me to stay fit because I have a workout buddy, but i think it genuinely brings us closer together. Plus, we feel so good after class! We bond more than ever thanks to it

My hubby doest go out for fitness na hindi ako kasama. Recently, nag enroll kami sa fitness gym. I do yoga while does the work out program. We sometimes do jogging, like once a week.