šŸ“£ Masa Untuk Menang #StrollerIdamanMommies Dari Mimosa Malaysia!

Fuyoo! Siapa yang taknak menang stroller idaman kalbu ibu-ibu ni, kan? Anda rasa anda LAYAK menang Mimosa Cabin City+ bernilai RM1,299 ini? Haa, jangan berlengah lagi! Cepat sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/storlleridamanmommies-untuk-anda-menang/1694

šŸ“£ Masa Untuk Menang #StrollerIdamanMommies Dari Mimosa Malaysia!
261 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Hi @theasianparent_my , Iā€™d like to win the Mimosa Cabin City stroller because i love lightweight stroller so much! Itā€™s just only 5.6kg weight. As a petite mom , i need something compact enough to take in and out of the car that i could carry with ease but still aesthetically pleasing. This awesome one hand fold stroller really suits me well. _ I personally admire all the key features especially the safety features. Keeping our child safe and comfortable is our utmost important. It offers 5 point harness with lockable front wheel design adding more stability and balance. With high grade rubber AVA wheels for easy to maneuver and with a simple one step foot break. It also come with removable belly bar offers a little one to grip and feel pleasurely while strolling. _ I am in awe with the fact that it can takes up to maximum 23kg load. Plus, the storage basket can still hold up to 5kg. Not bad at all!. I also like the increadibly breathable mesh fabric this stroller is made of, so my little one will stay cool and ventilated particularly on those hot and sweaty day around the park. What more special is it is from made from eco friendly RecoTex Recycle fabrics. _ I wish to win this. It is exactly the perfect one for taking walks and as well for travelling companionā¤ļø.

Baca lagi
Post reply image