📣 Masa Untuk Menang #StrollerIdamanMommies Dari Mimosa Malaysia!

Fuyoo! Siapa yang taknak menang stroller idaman kalbu ibu-ibu ni, kan? Anda rasa anda LAYAK menang Mimosa Cabin City+ bernilai RM1,299 ini? Haa, jangan berlengah lagi! Cepat sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/storlleridamanmommies-untuk-anda-menang/1694

📣 Masa Untuk Menang #StrollerIdamanMommies Dari Mimosa Malaysia!
261 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Saya ingin menang Mimosa Cabin City untuk anak saya kerana first off all, it is my favourite colour Rose Gold 😜 just saying that i can be an exciting mom when have this colour of anything🤣 and yeah for sure, this brand are totally awesome with a great quality 👍🏻 i’ve heard this brand are so popular! good job @mimosa_malaysia 👏🏻 by the way, for the features of this stroller, anyone can google to find out. But for me, just looking it for the first time, yep! I WANT THIS! 🤩 this is the one and the only one choice that i need. Because of why? i love the compact and also the cabin size! 🤩 Other than that, it easy to maneuver. I can bring it anywhere i want without worrying about how I should handle it if I go out only with the children 😜 single hand folding checked ✅ cabin size checked✅ lightweight checked ✅ sexy checked✅ ops! 😆

Baca lagi
Post reply image