Fussy baby

Ftm and My Baby has turn 1 Month and 10days. I need help/advise. Is it normal for BB to cry and don't sleep usually this happened at night 9pm onwards, at times will be after feeding and burping 3am onwards. BB will cry and seems to be very fussy, tried to calm her but just don't go.. tried many positions to get her to sleep but still the same, this will happen in the morning too.. Is this normal ? What can i do..i am exhausted..and plus i don't think i have a good recovery and rest due to this...at one point i just broke down while my bb kept crying non stop, i just feel like putting her down and just lock my self...can this also lead to PP Depression? I have my spouse who support me but was just not enough, coz once he's out to work i am back to square one alone w the BB. I have another 2 month before i head back to work, and i do really need the time to pause and rest before i strt with my stressful work load. So many to let it out but this will do, TYIA for reading my long winded post. #pleasehelp #FTM #tiredmommy #exausted

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal. Take a few nights off, ask hub to take over night feedings and rest other than pumping (if you are). We are all tired, hub just got to give and take a little on night duties. Your lack of sleep is what contributed to this on top of a crying baby which you are trying to understand. Take one step at a time. After feeding, you can hold baby in the same position or just let baby rest on your palms slightly elevated (5-10mins) then try to start burping her again. After burping, swaddle and off all the lights, on some white noise music for baby if it helps. They may cry due to gas, you can try ridwind drops for baby or just apply some ruyee oil to help. We have all been there, the fear of what’s upcoming and ahead for us. If you feel you need to stay away from a crying baby, see if someone else can take her for awhile while you rest and cool yourself.

Read more
8mo ago

My baby reach its 1 mth mark and sometimes have trouble sleeping at night too, same here broke down cried while baby is crying. I understand how you feel! It was probably lower intestines gas. So, using Yu Yee Oil (1tiny drop)&Minyak Telon(size of 20cent coin), do the 'ILOVEYOU' massage, followed by the feet massage (in the centre of the foot, rub clockwise). Then use a baby cloth binder (leave 1 finger space in between the cloth and tummy). This helps the movement of the gas internally and helps the baby alot. It helped mine, hope yours will work too! Link for ILOVEYOU massage: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLgQUodj/ Link for Foot massage for baby: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLgQeqHj/