Pregnant again

Just found out that I’m pregnant again with my 3rd child, while I just gave birth few month back. This was too sudden . Having some financial problem, everyone in the family is asking me to abort this baby, but I don’t bear to abort it . What am I suppose to do? Quite stress

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

If the only issue is financial related, then apply for help at the family service centre near your place. Don’t abort baby if you don’t want to. And if there are other issues such that you really cannot raise this child, then consider putting baby up for adoption? There are so many couples who would love to have a baby. It’s easy for everyone else to say abort. They don’t feel the emotional or physical consequences of it. As for your husband, if he’s serious about not wanting more kids, to the point that he’s willing to kill one that he made with you, then he should go for a vasectomy, or use protection, or abstain from having sex.

Read more
4y ago

What can the family service Centre help out of ?

VIP Member

Don’t do anything which you will regret. It’s a precious life. Give birth to the child and send for fostering or adoption?