Do you force your baby to sleep or just let him stay awake if he wants to? My 6-month-old is really playful and I'm getting bothered with his sleeping habit. He gets max of 2 hrs nap during daytime and 10 hrs sleep during nighttime. Should I be worried?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I tried doing both to see what works better. I realized it's really difficult to let your child sleep if he's not yet sleepy. So better give him more activities until he gets tired and sleepy. And for a few weeks now, the routine we've been practicing seems to become successful.

nothing to be worried about momsie. they can be playful at times kasi may energy sila. when theyre tired let them sleep. wag gigisingin si baby kasi they are delicate when sleeping kasi dun nagdededevelop lalo yung brain nila so wag natin sila istorbohin sa development

I don't think you need to be worried. If anything you're in an advantageous position because you've established consistency with your child's sleep habits. It seems like your baby is getting an appropriate amount of sleep at night so, i wouldn't be too worried.

I think you shouldn't be bothered at all. He pretty much gets the sleep he needs and if that's what his body clock dictates then we must take cues from it. As long as he's not really looking tired and drowsy, I think his sleeping habit is just fine

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13383)

VIP Member

Normal lang po. Si baby ko rin ganyan. Nap lang during the day then derecho na sya sleep during night. Need mo lang sya kausapin o play with him para hindi sya nabobored at iiyak pag walang kausap.

Hindi ko fino'force si baby mag sleep kung kelan sya aantukin pinapatulog ko minsan nga ang tulog ng baby ko wala pang limang minuto gising na tapos maghihintay nanaman ako kung kelan sya aantukin

thats also my prblem with my 7mos baby girl she is so playful... just a nap for minutes then wake up and play again, her eyes was teary but still she dont want to sleep ,,, just play and play

In my case, I force my 10 month old twins to have a routine night sleep maximum by 10pm and mostly they will wake up by 7am or 8am. Their daytime naps totals 3 hours at most for that 3-4x

hindi ko finoforce. maglaro lang sya until mapagod. Pag umiyak saka ko papadedein then matutulog na sya. Minsan tagal tagal maglaro tapos iiwanan ko sandali, pag balik ko tulog na.