Hi, I am at 24 weeks now and still waiting to know my baby's gender, each check-up unable to see

First Time Pregnant - Baby's Gender

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

if still unable to see, then just proceed with buying unisex clothing. if you're planning to do a baby shower or gender reveal, maybe can hold off for the time being. just celebrate grandly once your baby is born. not all baby willing to reveal their gender that easily

1y ago

Hi, thanks for the advice and tips. Yes its true, I guess different Baby different style 😊☺️

Quite unsure to determine baby’s gender at 20++ weeks. Even sometimes after numerous scan being done, the baby came out the opposite gender we scan 😂 To be safe you can go with unisex baby clothes for newborn.

1y ago

Hi, thanks for the advice and tips. Yes its true, I guess different Baby different style 😊

same as me, i'm 26week 6days but doctor still unsure of my baby gender... i'm almost in my 3rd trimester and i haven't bought any baby clothes except white/grey colours...

1y ago

Hi, thanks for your sharing, I was kind of worried also unable to detect baby's gender yet till now 😷

He/she want wants to surprise you!

1y ago

❤️