First Time Mommy

For first time mommy to be how did u surprise your partner to let them know that u are pregnant..? Share your sweetest moment please.. ??❤️

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

my first pregnancy i was going to work. bought a pregnancy test at watsons pavilion bukit bintang. took the test in the toilet near the food court and was so shock when it came positive that i was in denial that it was positive.came out of the toilet like i saw a ghost.tried walking fast to my bf's work place which was at level 3 pavilion. saw him at the mailbox room and showed him the pregnancy test. his reaction? his face turn slightly red but he was calm and my reaction? i started to cry. he then hug me and said its ok and i was like "our life is still starting" and he kept telling me everything is going to be fine. 6days after i found out i was pregnant i had a miscarriage(it was also the match of fifa world cup urugay vs france. ) . we both went into depression after we lost our baby.i was abt 6weeks pregnant.a month after that i had my period and ofcourse had sex within 3days after my period because i was not supposed to be fertile. a week after that i had the same symptoms as my first pregnancy and took a pregnancy test but saw a super faint line but my partner saw nothing.the next day i bought from the brand clearblue.digital and the normal kind and it was positive.iwent to my bf but this time i was not crying or in panic and he was happy too🤣. now im almost 33weeks with a healthy baby and we both want to keep our child even when we are not married yet. i dont need to be married to him. as long as he knows his responsibility as a father is good enough.

Baca lagi