βœ•

212 Replies

because he is a very responsible father and loving husband..very kind and sweet..thats why i really love him so much.

VIP Member

He's taking care of meπŸ’™ specially now that I am pregnant. I'm just so blessed to have himπŸ˜‡

he is not perfect, but, he takes care of things that i'm not able to do, like house chores, I know it.is not easy for.him especially he's also working but I appreciate that he's trying. ❀

he is very loving father to our daughter and husband to me and he is responsible.. i'm so blessed and lucky to have him πŸ’–

VIP Member

He loves me and our daughter. He is a good provider, is caring, sweet and most of all very responsible in everything. We are very blessed to have him ❀

he loves me more than I love him.. he's kind, lovable and a perfect father to our daughter 😘😊😊😊

VIP Member

Wala akong definite answer to that pero if I have to enumerate it’ll be a long list. To give examples , I love him because he’s a faithful partner, a responsible father, a well mannered man, and he is God fearing person. ❀️

I love my husband because God sent him, to be with me,and be the father of my kids. A good provider and generous man

I love him because he's a good man. he's so sweet, caring and the most kind person I've ever met. I love him because he's innocent. he's also responsible, very loyal and faithful to me. And most of all, he is the one I prayed for.

VIP Member

because i love him. dont know the reason actually kahit magdadalawa na anak namin hindi ko din tlga maisip yung dahilan bat ko sya minahal. πŸ˜…

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles