Finish the Sentence

My best memory of 2020 is: __________

Finish the Sentence
141 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Meet, hold and cuddle my dear Lia Abdiel before she gained her wings to heaven... You will always be my sweetest memory anak you know how much mom prayed for you, wanted you, and loved you. Where ever you are right now i want you to be happy always, mom will be with you someday to take care of you forever๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™

Magbasa pa

Yung Biglaan ako na nganak ng January ๐Ÿ˜…pumutok kasi panubigan ko tapos taranta lahat since 1st time mom ako. And now my family, me and my baby is enjoying the bond that we have now despite of the pandemic kahit na single mom ako ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Yong nag positive ung PT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡ then lastday nag pa ultrasound ako ang gender ng baby ko is FEMALE ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ So blessed tlga kasi pang apat na anak kona to yong mga panganay lahat Boy ๐Ÿ˜‚โ™ฅ๏ธ

VIP Member

spending time a lot with my family. Although it's kinda sad coz of pandemic but it doesn't stop there. We were able to understand each other's feelings now unlike the normal days we have a year ago.

getting pregnant twice. kaht nakunan ako sa una. May awa Pa rin ang DIYOS at biniyayaan kami ng bago. NOW ON 16TH WEEKS OF PREGNANCY . God is good all the times

My best memory of my 2020 is when our son finally came ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that's it. Our son changed our lives ๐Ÿ’• and also I got married to the man I love โค

1. When I discovered that I'm going to be a motherโ˜บ 2. When I told my husband . His expression was priceless ๐Ÿ˜‰ He told everyone the good news . Haha.

1st birthday ni LO โค nabili namin yung pinaka gusto namin na gift for him na talaga namang magagamit niya hanggang paglaki hehe

VIP Member

When I gave birth to a healthy baby girl last June 24th ,our bundle of joy and our greatest blessing despite the pandemic โค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™

VIP Member

July 18 lumabas na ang babygirl coh via cs.. kahit premature e laban lang salamat Kay Lord d Nya kami pinabayaan..