Is it fine to travel with 11 month old baby for a road trip.... What all food items must I carry?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes you can surely take your 11 month old on a road trip, i did so with both my kids and they loved it. make sure to check if your baby has road sickness, in that case you can buy travel sickness bands that are available for babies too. also, carry your baby's pillow and blanket as well as a sleep toy for the road. some easy to eat snacks and fruits that your baby can have while traveling. remember to take a medicine box with all important medicines and a thermometer as well.

Read more

Hi, Yes, absolutely. And the best thing that will be in your favour is that since you will be going by road everything will be accessible/available. You can stop anywhere if the baby is uncomfortable, can stop at the best place for having food and can buy fresh fruits on the way for the baby. Carry cerelac if he takes that, and take basic medicines for cold and colic. Eatables you can buy fresh on the way.

Read more

absolutely fine :) for foods items i would suggest take homemade food for the first day, as there will be AC in the car and it won't spoil soon. you can take idli, paratha and simple bread butter. you can also carry a bread loaf and butter for the entire trip to use when nothing else is there. in addition, carry fruits, veggies such as carrots, cucumbers and even boiled eggs! and lots of water :)

Read more

Hello Neha, By all means you can travel with your 11 month old baby. I have three kids and we have travelled with them number of times when they were babies. Just make sure you take biscuits, boiled water, fruits along so that you do not have to stop each time baby feels hungry. In fruits, especially take banana, as it is filling.

Read more