Do you find it strange when a woman is not inclined to wearing jewelries?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think it's fine :) i don't wear much either coz i used to be a preschool teacher and the students might pull on it or they might get scratched. Same reasons now with my 2-week-old. For moms with this concern, i hear that the teether jewelry works fine. I don't own any though...

Not really, women have different preferences and I think one of those is that. I agree with jewelries as form of investment since if you already have jewelries I guess if its value goes up it can't be taxed (not really sure though, just heard from my M-I-L)

Not really. There are women who are not really into jewelries. I buy jewelries but I don't wear them. I buy them because it's a form of investment for me. We all know that gold and diamond values go up from time to time.

I don't wear jewelries. I don't even have a watch. I do wear so something if there is a special occasion or depends to my mood. But most of the time, none.

I would like to know what others have to say about this question because I personally don't wear jewelries except my engagement and wedding rings.

I don't find it strange because I am also one of them. I don't feel comfortable when I am wearing necklaces, bracelets, and even earrings. :D

No, because I am one of them. I don't wear jewelries even earrings, aside from my wedding ring.