Praying God's Word Over Your Kids

One can find many phrases and quotes about developing character.  Character is defined by what we do when we think no one is looking.   Character is revealed when pressure is applied.    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you. Uncomfortable yet? Yeah, me too.  This is one of the hardest things to allow our children to develop. Why? Because it takes developing and that usually involves hardship. Whether it's exhibiting patience or enduring something challenging, it's painful to watch someone struggle, especially our children. But, we must allow their character to develop. It will boost their confidence in what they can do in Christ and push them to take on more in their future. A strong character is not there by accident. Let's pray that they press into Jesus and grow in this. ●Whatever ____________ does, she will work at it with all her heart, as if working for the Lord, not for human masters, since ____________ knows that she will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ ____________ is serving. (Colossians 3:23-24) ●____________ will be completely humble and gentle; ____________ will be patient, bearing with on another in love. (Ephesians 4:1-2) ●I pray that ____________ will be compelled by the love of Christ to do what is right in challenging situations. (2 Corinthians 5:14) ●Humble yourself, ____________, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. (1 Peter 5:6) ●____________ will not think of herself more highly than she ought, but rather think of herself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to ____________. (Romans 12:3) From: YouVersion app

Praying God's Word Over Your Kids
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I believe character can also be developed through mirroring. As long as we are good role models to our kids, our kids should turn out fine. Thanks for sharing!