FINALLY GAVE BIRTH TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!

Finally! 40w2d no signs of labor talaga. Only regular braxton hicks for 3 days straight so every other day i go to my OB para ipacheck if nagdilate ako. I was so worried kasi baka magpoop siya and makain nya, baka makacord coil sya… But thank God she’s so healthy! Super good baby na nya hindi nya ko inistress. I was scheduled for induction yesterday kasi worried na talaga ko sa chances of meconium. My OB asked if I wanted to get induced on either Thursday or Friday… sabi ko Friday para makapagwalk ako ng bongga ng Thursday. Baka sakaling maglabor ako on my own. So my hubby and I went to Mega nagdate kami and we walked from 3pm-9pm. The next morning at 6am sumasakit yung puson ko but it wasn’t that painful, also hindi sa regular. parang once lang sumakit in 30mins-1hour. We got to the hospital at 9pm. and my puson started contracting regularly mga 4-5 mins apart and lasts for a minute. When I got checked at 1030am I was already 3cm. 2pm nag 4cm ako and the pain was super bearable like hindi talaga sya masakit, kayang kaya. My ob induced me and contractions were getting more intense and more frequent after. 5cm ako after an hour. And I was stuck in 5cm for the next 5 hours. So my OB said it’s best if I got a c-section. I got my anesthesia at around 8:30 and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at around 9pm. Sobrang happy ko grabe. Sobrang takot ako sa labor and delivery before pero after this sobrang worth it lahat. So sa mga soon to be mama’s wag kayo matakot. totoo na pag nakita nyo baby nyo wala na kayong ibang iisipin kung hindi sila kung okay lang sila. I didn’t mind that my tummy was open and I was so sedated super pinipilit ko idilat mata ko para lang tignan if okay lang baby ko. Kayang kaya nyo yan!

FINALLY GAVE BIRTH TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!
127 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

congratulations 🥳🥳🥳 kakainggit ka naman.. gising ka nangCS ka. ako pinatulog... 😅