8 Replies

It's important to maintain good hygiene during pregnancy, but it is generally recommended to avoid using any scented products or douching in the vaginal area. The vagina is self-cleaning and using harsh soaps or feminine washes can disrupt its natural balance, leading to irritation or infections. It's best to stick to plain warm water for washing the area and avoid inserting anything into the vaginal canal. If you are feeling uncomfortable not using a feminine wash, you can opt for a mild, non-scented, and specially formulated wash that is safe for pregnancy. Make sure to check the ingredients and choose a product that is gentle and designed for sensitive skin. However, it's always a good idea to consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice. Remember, your baby is well protected in the womb and washing your vaginal area with water while avoiding harsh chemicals is unlikely to harm your baby. Prioritize your own comfort and well-being while keeping in mind good hygiene practices. If you have further concerns or questions, it's best to discuss them with your healthcare provider for guidance tailored to your specific situation. https://invl.io/cll6she

I have never heard of ladies needing to stop washing vagina during pregnancy. I still wash mine during pregnancy to keep it clean. Otherwise there will be a lot of bacteria which can cause infections since there is more discharge during pregnancy. I just use plain water to wash. I did not use any feminine wash. You won’t hurt your baby by washing your vagina area. I don’t think anyone will wash it tough or hard right?

Our vagina has the ability to cleanse itself & there’s no need to use soap or any feminine wash to clean it as it disrupts the PH levels down there, which might make the situation worse. Clean water is always sufficient to cleanse there. And u can wash more often or change the panty liner often instead of using those soap or feminine wash. Can check with ur gynae if u r not sure.

I wash as per usual, using my body wash. I think it's essential to maintain our hygiene regardless of whether pregnant or not. Secondly, the baby is protected in the womb. If even sex is OK during pregnancy, washing ourselves would be even more ok, correct?

Douching need to stop. Washing the outer lady parts with feminine wash, no.

💕

💕

💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles