feeling very blue and feel somewhat in a dark hole. just had a baby 11weeks and people aay things will get better but i dont see the light at the end of the tunnel. lack the sleep. am either pumping or craddling the baby. havent left the house in days. even if i do plan to step out something stops me to. am emotional.. tired and feels as tho i dont have family to help or support me. i cant seem to lose the pregnancy weight and just feel utterly urgh and lonely. any advise would help

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yeah it'll be good if u have joined a Whatsapp/Facebook group of ur baby's birth month. When u feel that nobody at home understands, the mummies in the group will because they are going through almost the same as u do. My baby is 17wks now & I still lack sleep but it has become a routine. When I feel tired, I grab my girl, side latch her & force her to nap with me in the afternoon! But I do go out, quite a lot I must say! Our lives need to regulate with the baby so do try to meet up with friends for coffee/meals/chitchat. Thus a mummies support group will do u good! Don't despair!

Read more