braxton hicks?

Is feeling like wanting to poop and tightening of the abdominal braxton hicks? How does braxton hicks feel like? I feel like gg to s*** .

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

35 weeks and 1 day na po ako, masakit po paminsan yung ilalim ng tiyan ko pag tumatagilid ako left or right position man. At the same time masakit din private part ko pag lumilipat ako ng pwesto sa pagkahiga, pati pagtayo din. Normal lang po ba yun? Salamat po!

Braxton Hicks is not pooping feeling. Just abdomen tightening and when you press on your stomach you can feel it’s hard.

4y ago

when you experience Braxton Hicks for like 4 days constantly and maybe five times daily does it mean the real labour is near When should I expect the real labour

I feel the same thing, and it only last for less than a minute, is it normal as well? at 2o weeks

How many weeks are you at, my friend? The feeling like going to poop sounds like labour?

4y ago

I feel this now!! Somehow i feel like the pressure from the baby like i wanna pee and poop at the same time.. what's going on exactly? (New mother to be)

Stomach tightening feeling

VIP Member

Feels something like cramp