7 Replies

I don't think husbands and wives drift apart after baby arrives. It's more of a "I want to be there" but right now, you guys are laden with extra duties and responsibilitiies. Often new parents are tired and this can be misconstrued as drifting apart or not being as close anymore. When everything has settled down, rope in the help of in laws or parents to care for baby and have a nice date night. You guys deserve a break and some alone time :)

I am missing the romance cause am too tired to dress up or make up or even to go out on dates. No movies or late night out for me anymore. Everyday's topic is always about baby. Sometimes we went staycations but baby is togther with us so we still need to cater to baby's needs. Need to endure a year or two before we can have more time to ourselves.

I think the closeness and the intimacy will differ how it previously used to be. Good for the couple to re-learn how to bond and grow in intimacy again. Make time for each other after baby has gone to sleep, whether is it doing chores together, supper together or just talk about the day.

No I dont have this problem but I think husband and wife have to prepare to have a new baby to arrive. Romance is between the two of you and a baby should not affect. Maybe try MIL to help up look after on the weekend both of you can spend sometime for you and your husband or wife.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15913)

You should put in effort to rekindle the romance. I highly recommend a couple spa at the Sofitel in Sentosa. It's about $400 but totally worth it in my opinion. :)

We are not as close as before cos of bb. I missed those days especially dating. My hubby seems to focus on bb now. He sort of treated me like invisible.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles