Hi Experts, I'm Deepa, working in Singapore IT sector holding Employment Pass. Trying for the baby since last 4 years and I didn't conceive even single time. I used to follow up in NUH, as a conclusion Dr suggest to go with IVF/ICSI. I have tried one fresh and frozen cycle ICSI in India(2016) and I got negative results. So I wanted to try my second cycle in Singapore. Did anyone of you had an IVF/ICSI treatment in Singapore recently? could you please advise me financially how much I should prepare? any recommended hospital and Dr for this. looking forward your kind replies. Thank you.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My wife and i had been trying to for a baby for 3yrs and now she just had gave birth to a baby Boy 😊. We had our own medical issue problems but after taking medical herbs for just 1mth for her and 2mths for me , she was pregnant. Good luck to you ...

Read more
VIP Member

hi, total for IVF it cos about 11k-15k depends on usage of the medication and the embryology side for PRs and SC, but not sure about EP.

VIP Member

i didnt go the treatment. but i know someone who did so. Adeline Tan. www.growingwiththetans.com you can PM her and ask more.

Read more
7y ago

Jorelle-thanks.

You can try IUI at KKH with Dr. Sadhana. I did once with her n was a success.

Good luck to you :)

What's that?