Baby still breeching at 31 weeks.

Any experience on baby breeching? Just went for my last check up and the doctor told me my baby was breeching & if she won’t turn on the next scan i probably need to go on for Csection on my 38-39th week of pregnancy. Any idea on how to possible let the baby turn by themselves? I am not advice to let the doctor turn the baby & pre natal also not advisable to turn as i have this condition name “partial” uterus septum.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, i went for my scan at week 36 and baby was still breeched. the dr required me to come a week ltr and to my surprise, baby was head down by then. i think his head went down the night before the scan bcz i felt it as i kept talking to baby and prayed sooo hard. Alhamdulillah, baby listened. i too did some stretching, even though the dr advised not to. but i did it lightly. like in the pic: it was shared by a friend who had a breeched baby and then turned too. i gave birth, normal birth at week 38 day 6. Alhamdulillah 🌈

Read more
Post reply image

I had this issue previously also.. baby turn at around W33 or so.. try talking to baby. They understand

Hi there, so did the baby manage to turn in time?

Super Mum

“Talk” to the baby. Don’t stress!