Baby position

When will baby head turn down? I went for check up on week 29 and baby head still upright. Although the doctor say it’s ok, still early but kinda unsure and hope it will turn down soon. :D

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yesterday my gynae told me the same thing my son head is up and the placenta is blocking at my bottom. So nxt scan hopefully his head its turns down... im at my 29 weeks i thk.. 7mths gynae said not to worry and im still too early for my child birth...

11mo ago

But after the med drops after opr u will feel the pain and theres a physio who will ask you to walk on 2nd day to ease the pain

Mine is the same too.. I went for the scan on 28w1d my Gynae also mentioned it’s too early to say. I am also hoping for her to turn downwards soon!

mine, was on 26weeks, he's in the right position. hope until last month he stays in that position.

My baby at 36 weeks still not head down. Had to go for emergency csect as my waterbag leaking and already 4cm dilated.

I went to scan when I was 30 weeks and I saw that he already turned, I didn't hear anything

Last checkup 30wks baby head alr turned. If doc said it’s okay, then should be!

Mine was already down when I went for my week 32 appt ☺️ at week 28 still upwards.

Yes still too early.. im approaching 34 weeks, finally head turned down

Im at my 35 week, still not turned down yet

5y ago

Thank you 😊

Im 34 wks head down but havent fully engage.