Reusable Diaper

Hi everyone, I'm looking for reusable diaper, anyone have use before

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, are you working mother? If you going to enroll your baby into infant care centre, maybe just use disposable diaper bah.. We used cloth diaper on my both babies before. Honestly, it is cheaper than disposable as baby will need to keep changing diaper during first 3 months. The only troublesome is you got to wash and dry it and fold it. You need to spend time to do this in dairy basis... I'm working mother, need to enroll baby into infant care centre. The centre only allows us to use disposable. So we have no choose and got to buy disposable diaper and make it we just left my cloth diaper behind.. So, I would prefer disposable diapers. You can get those cheap diaper from Qoo10, Lazada or NUTC in-house brand diaper..

Read more

Join Cloth Diapering Singapore to understand more! Lots of very helpful p there! I will also be embarking on this journey when baby is born! But will take it slow to get used to it.

Super Mum

Cloth diapers? I have not used cloth diapers before.. You can try to join the cloth diapers group in FB.

Try diaper troublesome, have to keep washing and will probably leak and need clean up the mattress..

VIP Member

Hi... you can buy cloth diapers from lazada, qoo10 or Tao bao. Cloth diapers are reusable

Super Mum

Cloth types... but need to wash very frequently.. gotto be prepared for that

I still haven't decide should let me baby try or not

Hi, Please be informed that It is not very hygienic.

not recommended lex