Traditional parenting versus modern parenting

So everyone, I'm just curious, do you parent your child with a traditional approach – as perhaps practised by your own parents – or in a modern-parenting style?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Binding Spells – perfect midnight binding love spells, Female spell caster, Islamic spells for money, LOST LOVE SPELLS, Lottery money spells, Lottery spells that never lose in San Marino, Lottery spells that win in Seychelles, Love spells in Islam, Make him miss me spell, Online love spells, psychic love spells, Real lottery spells that work, Real love spell caster, real love spells, Spells for lost love, Winning lottery spells in http://onihaspells.com..

Read more

both i guess. i just parent based on my knowledge and experience. my MIL which is so much older than my own mum, never say anything abt my parenting style (only scold my hubs for his style bc sometimes so bullshit 😂).

Super Mum

I just do it as I see fit 😂 And so far, my parents and in-laws and friends feel that there are no issues with my parenting.. so I just carry on doing what I’m doing

Mixture of both. Good to have traditional values/practices with a mix of modern values/practices in today's modern society.

both bc there are times where i personally felt that prolly some of the traditional ways actually do makes sense..

VIP Member

Closer to modern

A mix of both..

Super Mum

Hybrid of both

TapFluencer

mixed i suppose