6 months old not interested in holding her own bottle

Hi everyone. I think my tittle says it all. Shes 6 months now and doesnt show interest in holding her own milk bottle. I started practicing with her to hold it since she was 4 months but up till now she doesnt want to hold it long. Is it something i should be concern of? She can hold it with both hands tho just not long enough and will let go of it after like 10 secs

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think there's nothing need to worry about My boy currently 9.5 months old, never hold bottle himself. He need me to serve him everytime and also he need to watch cartoon during his milk time Every baby is unique on their own, as long as he is healthy and happy, it doesnt matter for me🤗

Read more
VIP Member

My boy just loved to just lie there like a boss while we feed him the bottle lol. He finally learnt after 1 yr old i think, or actually he was finally not lazy lol. It's okay, just let them do it at their own pace.

VIP Member

Why rush the baby? Im still holding the bottle for my baby n hes 10 mths old lol. I think thats the time i also bond with my kid. Il let him hold when he’s ready to, at his own pace.

Thats totally fine . My boy hold his bottle on his own around 10 months . But every now and then , I would still hold the bottle for him eventhough he can do it himself ..

VIP Member

its ok, 6 months is not the time for them to hold the bottle itself. my baby took around 9 months and now one year old also, shes sometimes lazy to hold herself 😆😆

Same too. My 7 month girl does not want to hold her bottle. Instead she used her tiny fingers to scratch my back or my hand while I was feeding her.

My boy is on the extreme end of not holding his bottle even at 2yo 😪 Just like a boss baby so that his hands are free to do whatever he wants.

my boys - 9months now only hold to to the bottle when they want to which is like 1 out of 1000 hahaha 🤪

TapFluencer

Not to worry My boy going to 10months still not holding the bottle himself. He prefers to be served 🤣

My baby is 11 mo and still a lazy little bum.. doesnt wanna hold the milk bottle as well haha