Ask the Expert Series: 🤱🍼 Pasustansyahin at Paramihin ang Breastmilk Supply! 🤱

Hello everyone! Excited to “see” you in our first-ever Ask the Expert session in the Philippines! I am Tin Cervantes, a Certified Breastfeeding Counselor and Owner of Yokabed - Home of Lactating Moms. 🤱 🤱 Kasama ang team ng theAsianparent, excited akong matulungan kayong mga Lactating Mommies sa inyong breastfeeding journey sa pamamagitan ng pagsagot sa inyong questions around how to increase breastmilk supply and how to make breastmilk more nutritious, para maka-sigurado tayong healthy, busog at happy ang ating mga chikiting! Thank you for joining me dito sa Q&A session, if you still have more questions, please feel free to comment ang inyong questions related sa breastfeeding o lactation sa comment section below. I will answer it as soon as I can! If you are interested to book a consultation with me for my services please reach out via the following: 📱0999 781 7769 💌 [email protected] 🖱facebook.com/yokabedmom Topic: Paano pa-sustansyahin o paramihin ang aking Breastmilk Supply? 🤱🍼

Ask the Expert Series: 🤱🍼 Pasustansyahin at Paramihin ang Breastmilk Supply! 🤱
24 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Expert

Thank you for joining me dito sa Q&A session, if you still have more questions, please feel free to comment ang inyong questions related sa breastfeeding o lactation sa comment section below. I will answer it as soon as I can! If you are interested to book a consultation with me for my services please reach out via the following: Book our lactation services! 📱0999 781 7769 💌 [email protected] 🖱facebook.com/yokabedmom

Magbasa pa
11mo ago

just a newbie po, ask ko lang po paano po magpadami ng milk supply?umiinom na po ako ng malunggay caps at milo na hinahaloan ko po ng m2. At every night po minamassage ko po beebs ko using warm towel. nakakapag pump din po ako 2x a day lang po kasi naka unli latch si baby.