Hi everyone, anyone send their child to infant care? Would like to know what's a typical daily routine like? I've yet to go for a tour at an infant care :)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is not much of a routine except for staggered timing for showers, lunch and tea break. Milk time and sleep time depends very much on your kid. They are very likely to train your kid on staggered nap time and milk the last two months toward promoting to child care.

Yes ... almost all my kids are from Infant Care. Morning receive baby - Own time own target. 8.00am Breakfast 9.30am Bath 10.00am Sleep 11.00am Lunch 12.30pm Sleep 4pm Tea break Own time own target Diffeent centres will have different routine.

Read more
8y ago

Hmm basically is eat and sleep? Would there be activities time for them? I'm planning to send my girl in at 5 months old

VIP Member

Baby does kinder music and sings songs,plays with sensory bottles, does tummy time, read books, sleeps and sits in a rocker :) my baby is 5 months

At my child IFC, there is music and movement on one of the days nia then play only