54 Replies

Two words lang yon sa bunso ko 6years old na sya napa check na namin sa pedia my autsim sya☺️

Ilang minutes/hours ang okay na screentime for a child? Yung hindi maaapektuhan yung speech development

It shouldn't be longer than 30 minutes especially of very young pa, unless there's parent supervision. Also, children's interactive videos should be watched more than children animated songs.

My son just got 2 year old in 16th August and still baby talking. Can this be a sign of speech delay?

Hi Parent! It's not uncommon for toddlers to use baby talk around the age of 2. However, if your son's speech doesn't progress and he struggles to communicate basic needs, it might be worth consulting a professional. Early intervention with a speech therapist can help address any potential speech delays effectively.

Does Speech Delay have anything to do with autism? Ano ang relation ng Austim with Speech Delay?

Hi Parent! Yes, speech delay can be related to autism. Autism is a developmental disorder that affects how a person communicates and interacts with others. Some children with autism may experience speech delay as part of their condition. However, it's important to note that not all children with speech delays have autism, and not all children with autism have speech delays. Each child is unique, and a proper evaluation by a healthcare professional is essential to determine the underlying cause of speech delay.

TapFluencer

Maybe because no one talks to him/her most of the time or he/she always watching videos.

How does Speech Delay vary in different ages? from Baby 6 months - years old?

Hi Parent! Speech delay can vary in different age groups. For babies (6 months to 1 year), delays may involve not babbling or making basic sounds. In toddlers (1 to 2 years), they may have limited words or struggle to combine them. Preschoolers (3 to 5 years) might have difficulty expressing themselves clearly. Early intervention is crucial to help children catch up with their speech development.

my baby is already 3yrs old but he's not yet talk well... what can i do???

Hi Parent! my Ethan ay na-diagnose po sya with autism at the age of 1 year and 8 months. Si Ethan po ay pinanganak ko po sa New Zealand. As early as 8 months po nakikita ko na po sya ng mga signs like no eye contact, non-verbal, madalas ang tantrums. Nakatulong po sa kanya ang early intervention po para mas maiintindhan natin sya. Better po ma-check po ang bata ng mas maaga. Para macheck kung ano pong spectrum.

may process din po kasing nagaganap sa mga bata at dadating din un

Super Mum

this is a great q&a for parents with this concern 💙♥️

Hello! What are effective methods of speech delay therapy at home?

Hi Parent! Effective methods of speech delay therapy at home include: Reading and talking to your child regularly. Engaging in play and interactive activities that encourage communication. Using simple and clear language when speaking to your child. Repeating and expanding on what your child says to encourage longer sentences. Using visual aids like pictures or flashcards to enhance understanding. Being patient and giving your child plenty of opportunities to communicate.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles