Do you give every new food 3 days in a row to your baby?

Is this for every single food? Like all the veg all the fruits and meats. Thanks in advance

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it's a good idea to introduce new foods to your baby gradually. This can help you to identify any allergic reactions or digestive issues that your baby might have with certain foods. It's recommended to wait 3-5 days before introducing a new food to your baby, especially when it comes to common allergens like dairy, eggs, nuts, and seafood. For fruits, vegetables, and meats, you can start by introducing one new food at a time and then waiting for 3 days to see if there is any adverse reaction. If your baby tolerates the food well, you can continue to include it in their diet. When it comes to meats, make sure they are pureed or mashed to a texture suitable for your baby's age. Remember to watch out for signs of allergies such as rash, hives, vomiting, diarrhea, or difficulty breathing. If you notice any of these symptoms, stop giving the new food and consult your pediatrician. It's also important to keep in mind that breast milk or formula should still be the primary source of nutrition for babies under 1 year old, so introducing solids should complement their milk feeds. Every baby is different, so it's important to pay attention to your baby's cues and consult your pediatrician if you have any concerns. Enjoy this exciting journey of introducing new flavors and textures to your little one! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Nope. Just feed as and when. I dotn keep to the 2-3 days. Unless its common allergen like egg, fish, wheat etv

I didn’t, I just rotate different stuffs every day as long as no allergic reactions.

TapFluencer

not strictly

I did

🤍

🤍

🤍