Teen mobile phone usage

Is it ever okay to spy on your teen's mobile phone usage? My child is 14 but I still feel I need to keep an eye on what he browses.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I won’t spy. I will openly check. I will honestly tell my child why I want to check and that I’m not trying to infringe their privacy. I will also constantly educate him/her on what is right and wrong, what value system we stand by. Parenting is an ongoing thing. It doesn’t mean 14 and they are old enough to know what is right and good, old enough to decide, make decisions, do whatever they want. We all know a child doesn’t mature until much later in life and we are here to guide, teach, correct. Keeping an eye on them is v impt. Shows them we care enough to bother. Better we leave an imprint in our own kids life than for someone else to do that for us.

Read more
Super Mum

Is OK.. But I will not do it. They need their privacy too. I would be so pissed if I finds out my mum/dad secretly spying on me.

Depends. If the kid knows that he or she is being watched, they will feel they are not being trusted.

2y ago

for crypto currency recovery, lost funds to investment contact personalchargeback.com I was assisted to recover over two hundred thousand euros with this platform for hacking I've checked other hackers profile on Instagram, I’ve also contacted some by email and website but I never got to see the service work, luckily for me I was about to try the last person, I CAME ACROSS HIS PROFILE ON INSTAGRAM HIS HANDLE IS “HAKWITJACK” , his website is DARKHACKHUB. COM his email is [email protected] WhatsApp- ‪+1 (201) 957‑0190‬ He was the only one that granted me the safest service and probably the best. Smooth fast experience, happy I got to make the right decision. I guess, it's been about two months since she had started behaving weirdly around me. She started hiding her phone from me, and going on office tours for longer period of time than her job entailed. I came across this professional and decided to give him a try. It turns out she was having an affair with a colleague at he

VIP Member

Yes. There are some apps that can monitor your child's phone browsing history.

I'll give him some space since if he is 14

Yes it’s ok! It’s called parenting

Yes. It is a good idea.

Yes it is ok.

Super Mum

Depends