We stole February!

EDD March 6 2021 DoB February 19 2021 •Caelum Zane Leon• Our rainbow baby Kylo is finally out! We are so blessed because God answered all our prayers. Yung nagpunta lang ako sa biyenan ko para bumisita I was in labor na pala and already 5 cm and effaced! I only felt mild cramps and heaviness so I had to be induced. In less than an hour our little one was born. Malaki din ang natipid namin sa birthing. I was scared since it’s my first sa lying in and the team of midwives were amazing and so supportive. They explained all the procedures and they comforted me throughout the whole birthing and after delivery. God was indeed in control of the whole situation, so thankful to our Father in heaven for the abundance of blessing and strength. God is indeed good, He is indeed a faithful Father. Excited to dedicate this little one soon ❤️

We stole February!
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

same po tayo ng EDD ..Sana mkaraos na din 😢 panay paninigas ng tiyan lng na fifeel ko ..

3y ago

Ganyan din ako mommy nung feb 13 nag start. Then sinabayan ko ng morning prenatal exercises at afternoon yoga at sundot na sets ng squats. Have a safe delivery!