Due to low supply of milk, I have been giving formula on top of my BM. But realize that once he take the formula, he start to pass out lot of motion just one feeding(90ml).And I see that his face is in pain and pass out motion a lot .Is it he is not suited for formula? Or should I change to another brand? He is currently consuming Mamil brand

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if you wana continue feeding her formula i suggest you change to other brand as my gal have this problen too when i stop bf her n give her formula she also pass out alot if the brand is not suitable for her till we change to s26 then it stop ..you can actally request sample from different brand of milk powder online to try before purchasing it . in another way for your breast milk try eat more milk booster food like oats , salmon , cod fish , cheese cake and many others and power pump every 2 hrs it will help and boost your milk fast

Read more

Formula are usuallu more heaty. My suggestion would be for you to continue breastfeeding instead. You may feel that breast milk is insufficient but pls keep latching so that your milk flow will increase. This is about demand and supply.

Read more

I brought my daughter to PD to confirm is she allergy to cow milk or lactose intolerance.. After confirm that my daughter is cow milk allergy den I change to isomil..

I miss out some information. He is currently one month old