Holiday Dress-up Fun Contest x Nickelodeon (SWIPE LEFT to see Contest Mechanics)

Dazzle us by dressing up your child as your favourite Nickelodeon Jr character! 👗 👆 on the 'PARTICIPATE' button first: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/holiday-dress-up-fun-contest/1903

Holiday Dress-up Fun Contest x Nickelodeon (SWIPE LEFT to see Contest Mechanics)
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

My little one has a favorite yellow shark 💛 She enjoyed anything yellow color 💛 On June 30, 2022. I bought a shark family cake for her birthday. Celebrate with our big family💛 She also can sing Baby Shark with her hand and looks like a dancing shark 💛 the part she loves was a baby shark doodoodoodoo, she also added all Member Family Sharks. Auntie, uncle, brother, sister, nephew, niece, cousins and friends 💛

Read more
Post reply image
TapFluencer

My kid has been a Paw Patrol fan ever since she watched it on Nick Jr. It was no surprise that she requested a Paw Patrol birthday, wearing her favourite character, Marshall. She can name ALL (I'm not kidding) of the characters in the show and sings the theme song at least once a day!

Post reply image
VIP Member

Nura likes baby shark since before she started to crawl. She is always excited when she heard or saw baby shark. When she is able to speak, she will always request baby shark song or toys. We had worn baby shark clothes and ate baby shark cake to celebrate her birthday party❤️

Post reply image
VIP Member

Aurora used to be a baby shark fan when she’s an infant and will sing and dance to baby shark-a-doo-a-doo. Now that she’s slightly older, she love skye from paw patrol the most, and had her dream birthday party theme with all her paw patrol characters!

Post reply image
TapFluencer

my baby girl has been a baby shark fan. she will sing whenever it's bath time, when she sees fishes and even when i ask her to sing a song. this is her in her baby shark costume, and she never took it off until it was time for her to sleep.

Post reply image

Rishi chose his birthday theme(paw patrol) and even chose his costume to wear of his favourite marshall. he sings the theme song non stop and had a pawtastic birthday celebration

Post reply image
VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member

👍🏻

🩶