🌟 SpongeBob's Spectacular Gift Quest! 🎁

Tell us what kind of present would make SpongeBob's square pants spin with joy! The 5 most interesting answers win exclusive SpongeBob goodie bags! 🍍🌊🧽 👉 Click on the 'PARTICIPATE' button to get started. For Pregnant Users: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/spongebobs-spectacular-gift-quest/1926 For Baby Users: http://community.theasianparent.com/contest/spongebobs-spectacular-gift-quest/1927

🌟 SpongeBob's Spectacular Gift Quest! 🎁
43 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The BEST present SpongeBob would love would be all his friends surprising him with a birthday party! Patrick, Squidward, Sandy Cheeks, Mr Krabs, even Plankton - who will come and try to destroy the party but as usual will fail 😂 and as a bonus gift, a girlfriend for his beloved pet snail Gary! 🐌 a millennial here who has watched SpongeBob growing up and would be interested to see what my baby in my tummy thinks of him! Tahahahaha 😆

Read more
VIP Member

I want to get colored pencils for my child, because he likes to color, every day my daughter always watches Spongebob movies on YouTube, plays PS Spongebob games, and when she sees a place selling books, especially coloring books for Spongebob pictures, she immediately asks to buy, and at home immediately colored,, all the Spongebob characters, my daughter knows very well, her favorite characters are Spongebob and Patrick

Read more
VIP Member

I would gift SpongeBob a picnic basket filled with krabby patty smeared with extra special jellyfish jelly to feed all his friends (squidward included, but since we know how grumpy squidward is, the basket also includes an extra special clarinet for squidward to play and serenade his friends - an incentive so he will join the whole gang from bikini bottom!)

Read more

I will give SpongeBob a local singapore tour as a gift. Bring him to see Merlion and do the iconic photo post so he can absorb the water from Merlion's mouth haha. Bring to hawker centre to experience our local good and of course using singlish to order food. So next time SpongeBob can use singlish to have an episode to intro Singapore 🤭👍

Read more

I would give Spongebob an internship experience at Nickelodeon's digital graphic animation studio so that he can learn about how he was brought to life through the talented artists and voice-over artists! He can learn how he had impacted millions of children positively through character play and be inspired to get better at his (acting) craft too!

Read more
TapFluencer

I know that the best gift that Spongebob would really love would be a kitchen set for his home,some pans pots and a grill since he loves his work and has passion for cooking then he could also cook for himself and his best buddies Patrick,Squidward and his cat Gary. I've never seen Spongebob cook at home since he's such a workaholic. 💗😊

Read more

I would invite SpongeBob and his friends Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Plankton and Gary to my son's birthday party in August . There are a lot of fun games, dancing, catching jellyfish, blowing big bubbles with delicious foods and drinks: Krabby patty cake, kelp shakes, jellyfish jelly sandwiches, and vanilla ice cream

Read more

The best gift spongebob could ever had is A NEW SPATULA with his name engraved and stated there "The best employee". Spongebob would love it as he is very dedicated with his job, he does it with pride and he spent most of his life time at krusty crab. He would be honoured and frame it up! Hope he loves it!

Read more
TapFluencer

Being a Spongebob fan since I was little (and now passed on to my kids 🤭), I definitely know a Golden Net, A Huge Bubble Wand, and a Top Grade Stainless Steel Spatula will make him SUPER happy because he LOVES jellyfishing, playing with bubbles (*queues Bubble song*) and making Krabby patties!

My kid been a fan of Spongebob squarepants.. I think the present that would make spongebob's square pants spin with joy is a place full of bubbles and a hanging jelly fish that will make them catch easily by Spongebob😅😅🤣🤣 And that hanging jellyfish. have a surprise inside😍😍