4 Replies

My MIL used to tell me cannot like this cannot like that. After we go back to the room, I will give me husband a very good “ear cleanse”. To avoid having a ear detox session, when my mil try to interfere, my husband will ask her to let me do it don’t interfere unless I personally asked for help. Sometimes when my husband not around and certain things she insist, I will go and google up all the reason and explain to her one by one. I mean I don’t care if you wanna think like “aiya then I don’t care anymore lor” or whatsoever. But this is my child, I would appreciate if you could follow my way unless you’re telling me I’m trying to put my child in danger or what la, which is not the case so please 🤫🤫. Free to comment but don’t force it. I will take it if I find oh ya it’s more convenient or logical your way. Try to get your husband to speak up for you when your mil does this. A few times and your mil will “sian” already.

Dun think the golden line come out she will really stop interfere lo. Wa. U scolded ur MIL ah.. Ur hub ok ah. But u not staying with her ya? I really is just keep quiet and ignore for now. But really stress sometimes.

TapFluencer

it is definitely tougher staying tgr, no matter who it mayb... many a times, pple juz cant help but give unsolicited advice... haiz~ in this case, prob wiser to hv ur hb communicate with his own mother... all the best 💕

Best part is... Hubby can't stand own mother and quarreled with her. 😂

Ever since our little joy is born i have become more strict to the extent i scolded my MIL

Wow. She ok ah?

would usually discuss with my husband and let them communicate.

Best part is... Hubby can't stand own mother and quarreled with her. 😂

Trending Questions