Does your MIL interfere with the way you teach kids?

Does your MIL interfere with the way you teach kids? Staying tgt and I can't stand her!!!!!!!!!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My MIL used to tell me cannot like this cannot like that. After we go back to the room, I will give me husband a very good “ear cleanse”. To avoid having a ear detox session, when my mil try to interfere, my husband will ask her to let me do it don’t interfere unless I personally asked for help. Sometimes when my husband not around and certain things she insist, I will go and google up all the reason and explain to her one by one. I mean I don’t care if you wanna think like “aiya then I don’t care anymore lor” or whatsoever. But this is my child, I would appreciate if you could follow my way unless you’re telling me I’m trying to put my child in danger or what la, which is not the case so please 🤫🤫. Free to comment but don’t force it. I will take it if I find oh ya it’s more convenient or logical your way. Try to get your husband to speak up for you when your mil does this. A few times and your mil will “sian” already.

Read more
8mo ago

Dun think the golden line come out she will really stop interfere lo. Wa. U scolded ur MIL ah.. Ur hub ok ah. But u not staying with her ya? I really is just keep quiet and ignore for now. But really stress sometimes.

TapFluencer

it is definitely tougher staying tgr, no matter who it mayb... many a times, pple juz cant help but give unsolicited advice... haiz~ in this case, prob wiser to hv ur hb communicate with his own mother... all the best 💕

8mo ago

Best part is... Hubby can't stand own mother and quarreled with her. 😂

Ever since our little joy is born i have become more strict to the extent i scolded my MIL

8mo ago

Wow. She ok ah?

would usually discuss with my husband and let them communicate.

8mo ago

Best part is... Hubby can't stand own mother and quarreled with her. 😂