Does your LO snore? Like really loud kind..

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How old is your child? I have read that it is quite common for babies to snore. Because babies airways are narrow and filled with “bubbly” secretions. Therefore, when a baby to snore, it is the sound produced by the vibrating soft tissues of the airway. This snoring should subside with time as the baby’s airway grows and as the baby learn to swallow excess saliva. Keeping your baby’s nasal passage clear and keeping your baby’s room free of dust could help reduce his/her snoring.

Read more
8y ago

Oic! You may find this article useful: https://www.singhealth.com.sg/PatientCare/ConditionsAndTreatments/Pages/Snoring-In-Children.aspx Seemed like loud snoring could be a symptom to a few conditions. If this has been consistently going on and the sn

Snore? What a big word. Yes, sometimes they do. This is quite common. As the lungs and airways are smaller and they are still learning to breathe properly. Having said common, every child is different. Some do snore and some don't.

Read more
VIP Member

As long the snore is not choke choke type, than it's safe. If it's choke choke type, usually happen during flu or cough, best to monitor on and off, Incase suddenly they can't breath during the sleep.

No, but do a check on your baby especially if he is having a cold or flu. This may hinder in their breathing. Sometimes, having stuffy nose or blocked nose is also a cause of the snoring.

Read more

Sometimes but may be blocked nose or stuffy nose if is too consistent probably need to bring to consult doctor to see if any problems

Why not? I hear my LO snores since like 2-3 months old. Love it because she's sleeping so soundly!

some time. when he is very tired . but i always will monitor see got any choke anot

try to change position then they sleep maybe can help.