Does your husband always talk to your parents? My husband barely talk to my parent and i do not know why.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆโ€ฆ.๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ (๐˜ช๐˜—๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ) ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ดโ€ฆ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜—๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ. ๐Ÿ“ฉ ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜•๐˜Š@๐˜Ž๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜“.๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜” ๐Ÿ’ฌ โž•1๏ธโƒฃ 2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ 6๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ 9๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ

Read more
Post reply image

๐™ธ แ•ผแ—ฉแฏ๐™ด แ—ท๐™ด๐™ดแ‘Ž แ”•๐™ดแ—ฉแ–‡แ‘•แ•ผ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐™ถ แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช แ—ฐ๐šˆ แ’ช๐™ธแ–ด๐™ด แ–ด๐™พแ–‡ แ—ฉ ๐™ดแ—ฉแ”•๐šˆ แ—ฏแ—ฉ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒแ–‡แ‘Œแ’ช๐šˆ ๐šƒแ–‡แ‘Œแ”•๐šƒ แ—ฐ๐šˆ แ–ด๐™ธแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘•๐™ด๐™ด แ—ท๐™ดแ‘•แ—ฉแ‘Œแ”•๐™ด ๐™ธ แ•ผแ—ฉแ—ช แ—ท๐™ด๐™ดแ‘Ž ๐šƒแ•ผ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐™บ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐™ถ แ”•แ•ผ๐™ด ๐™พแ‘Žแ’ช๐šˆ แ—ฏ๐™พแ‘Œแ’ชแ—ช แ—ฉแ‘•แ‘•๐™ดแ‘ญ๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™พ แ—ฐแ—ฉแ–‡แ–‡๐šˆ แ—ฐ๐™ด แ—ท๐™ดแ‘•แ—ฉแ‘Œแ”•๐™ด ๐™พแ–ด แ—ฐ๐šˆ แ—ฏ๐™ดแ—ฉแ’ช๐šƒแ•ผ แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช แ–‡๐™ธแ‘•แ•ผ๐™ดแ”• ๐šƒแ•ผ๐™ธแ”• ๐™ธแ”• ๐™พแ‘Ž๐™ด ๐šƒแ•ผ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐™ถ ๐šƒแ•ผแ—ฉ๐šƒ ๐™ถ๐™ด๐šƒ แ—ฐ๐™ด แ”•แ—ฉแ—ช แ—ฉแ’ชแ—ฏแ—ฉ๐šˆแ”•, ๐šƒแ•ผ๐™ดแ‘Ž แ—ฐ๐šˆ แ—ฏ๐™พแ—ฐแ—ฉแ‘Ž ๐™ดแฏ๐™ดแ‘Ž๐šƒแ‘Œแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช๐šˆ แ’ช๐™ดแ—ฉแฏ๐™ดแ”• แ—ฐ๐™ด. ๐™ธโ€™แ—ฐ ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท ๐šˆ๐™ดแ—ฉแ–‡แ”• แ‘Ž๐™พแ—ฏ. ๐™ธ แ—ฐ๐™ด๐šƒ แ—ฉ แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘•๐™บ๐™ดแ–‡ แ—ฏแ•ผ๐™พ ๐™ดแ—ฉแ”•๐™ด แ—ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ดแ–ดแ–ด๐™พแ–‡๐šƒ แ”•๐™พ แ–ดแ—ฉแ–‡. แ•ผ๐™ด แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘•๐™บ๐™ดแ—ช ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐šƒ๐™พ แ—ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ถ๐™ธแ–‡แ’ชแ–ดแ–‡๐™ธ๐™ดแ‘Žแ—ช แ‘•๐™ดแ’ชแ’ช แ‘ญแ•ผ๐™พแ‘Ž๐™ด แ’แ‘Œแ”•๐šƒ แ—ฉแ”• ๐™ธ ๐™ดแฏ๐™ดแ–‡ แ—ฏแ—ฉแ‘Ž๐šƒแ”• ๐™ธ๐šƒ. ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐šƒ แ”•๐™พ ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐šƒ๐™ดแ–‡๐™ดแ”•๐šƒ๐™ธแ‘Ž๐™ถ แ—ฏแ•ผ๐™ดแ‘Ž ๐™ธ แ‘•๐™พแ‘Œแ’ชแ—ช แ–‡๐™ดแ—ฉแ—ช แ•ผ๐™ดแ–‡ แ—ฏแ•ผแ—ฉ๐šƒแ”•แ—ฉแ‘ญแ‘ญ แ‘•๐™พแ‘Žแฏ๐™ดแ–‡แ”•แ—ฉ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พแ‘Ž แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช แ—ช๐™ธแ–ดแ–ด๐™ดแ–‡๐™ดแ‘Ž๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ดแ™ญ๐šƒ แ—ฐ๐™ดแ”•แ”•แ—ฉ๐™ถ๐™ดแ”•, แ—ฏแ—ฉแ”•๐šƒ๐™ด แ‘Ž๐™พ แ—ฐ๐™พแ–‡๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ธแ—ฐ๐™ด. แ‘•แ’ช๐™พแ‘Œแ—ช๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ด๐™บแ”•๐šˆแ‘Žแ‘•@๐™ถแ—ฐแ—ฉ๐™ธแ’ช.แ‘•๐™พแ—ฐ แ—ฏแ•ผแ—ฉ๐šƒแ”•แ—ฉแ‘ญแ‘ญ: +๐Ÿท ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท- ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™พ๐š„๐™ณ๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ด๐™บ๐š‚๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ@๐™ถ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ป.๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐™ฐ๐š™๐š™: +๐Ÿท ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท- ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ

Read more
Post reply image

In addition to WhatsApp chat tracking, the software lets you access other data on the target phone. Emails sent, received or deleted are recorded. View your wifeโ€™s phone calls, including time and phone number. Track cell phone location. Phonebook memory access to the target phone. Text messages sent or received. Browse Web History โ€“ URL. Check phone media. Phone book. Call logs and much more. Consistency and reliability. JOSE is fully compatible with Android 11 and iPhone iOS 14. Many satisfied customers are using it to recover details of Android or iPhone. The software is 100% reliable and provides information about the target phone. It is one of the most efficient and secure cell phone spyware software and works in full stealth mode. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

When it come to hacking, I know of a very good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my wife's was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, [email protected] helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart. org

Read more

If you need to hack into any phone or computer, monitor someoneโ€™s communications like calls text, WhatsApp twitter, snapchat, Facebook, database, delete record, monitoring employees, monitoring your spouseโ€™s cheating activities, improve credit score, retrieve or spy on your partners whatsapp, text, phone, emails, bank account and many moreโ€ฆ Just contact [email protected], he is reliable and efficient. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

My husband is quite close to my parents. He treats my parents like his own parents. As for me, I do the same too by respecting his parents and treat them like my own parents. I think it depends on individual. Maybe your husband is not sure what topics to chat with your parents. Some people do not like to talk a lot. You can arrange more gatherings for your parents and husband to bond together, e.g. short trip to nearby countries.

Read more
VIP Member

It could just be general awkwardness. Are you close to your parents in law? If not, I suppose your husband also feels a barrier. Get them involved in more family activities. Have lunch together. Play sports together. Games. Otherwise, there isn't much to talk about if there isn't a common topic for them to bond over. Maybe buy beer for the both of them at a pub for both your father and husband on a soccer night.

Read more

Hi, this is more of a 'to-each-his-own' issue. I have been married for 4 years now. My husband too doesn't interact a lot with my parents and I do not find anything awkward about it. I guess it all depends on how you hit it off with someone. I have male friends who are very close to their in-laws. I don't think there is any need for you to worry or feel awkward as long as their interactions are cordial.

Read more

Maybe he feels uncomfortable in doing so? I'd definitely talk to him and ask him why, get his opinion and thoughts on it. If he doesn't feel comfortable, or feel like he can't connect with them, why not be the middleman and try to foster a relationship between them? Invite your parents around for dinner often, do things with them more often as well?

Read more