Does your family have a regular scheduled out of town of out of the country trips just for leisure?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes! My wife and I make sure to treat our children to out of town and out of the country trips annually. We go domestic every summer and international every December. We schedule it one year before to prepare the necessary itineraries beforehand. The kids' schedules involve their school time so we are cautious about messing with it that's why we picked April and December as the best months to have our vacations. Travelling is a major add on why my kids have a strong bond and relationship with me and my wife. It is also the best way to relax and destress from all the pressure from school and work.

Read more

I would love to have regular trips as I used to travel regularly when I was single however, when I had kids, we hardly travel. Hopefully, when my kids grow a little bigger, we can start scheduling trips as a family. I totally agree with Dazzle that it is important to build memories with your loved ones by travelling to places together.

Read more

Yes! We always make sure to line up trips for our little unit and with both sides of the family (though those have to be planned way earlier). I think travel is so important for our child's learning and for our bonding as a family. It's really the best way to build memories.