Is it ok to travel with a 7week old baby out of town? What essentials should I bring?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, plenty of babies travel at that age, make sure they are healthy though because dealing with a sick baby while travelling would not be too good an idea. My friend based in Europe flew back to Singapore with her 6 week old and 3 year old toddler to visit her parents. She was sure to pack lots of diapers and a few clean sets of clothes in her cabin bag in case of any diaper accidents on board. She was breastfeeding then so she made sure the airline she flew with had no issues with that and chose a window seat so that she can get some privacy while breastfeeding. The flight attendants are usually more attentive with parents travelling with young children. She didn't bring too many things especially bulky items like strollers and prams because her parents had those prepared for her in Singapore but you should consider bringing one along if you don't want to carry baby while having to lug around huge bags and luggages.

Read more
8y ago

Thank you! What baby medicines should I prepare just in case?