Do you bring condoms when staycay or overseas

Hi mummies, just curious. Im a ftm, gave birth via e-csect 2 months ago. For now not leaning towards birth control but condoms during non ovulation days. Was wondering,when you go staycay or out of the country, do you bring always along condoms just to be safe ? And when out of condom, do you do the pull out method or abstain? Not planning to conceive anytime soon. #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always bring like double the amount of condoms to go overseas or stay 😅 for example if I am going overseas for 5 days, I bring 10 condoms. you'll never know if it might break or if you want to have sex twice a day 😝 dont count on being able to buy condoms overseas. might not be able to find a shop that sells... and when out of condoms, BIG NO NO to sex if you are really avoiding to get pregnant. dont take the risk. no condom = no sex. pull out is not safe. if your partner feeling super in the mood and cannot pull out in time, you'll likely get pregnant. dont take the chance 😰 even pre-cum can have live sperm to get you pregnant...

Read more

For me, after birth, strictly condoms as I wouldn’t want any accidents or unplanned pregnancy. I would just bring along cause some countries don’t have convenience stores everywhere. 😊

i’m always with the pull out method. i don’t like condoms 😂

5mo ago

Not even 100% with condom, now you’re hoping “pull out” to be “always”? Come on

Better to be safe than sorry