Does PCOS/PCOD lead to infertility?

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Polycystic Overy Syndrome (PCOS) is indeed a common cause of female infertility. Ovulation is often affected (irregular or absent) for ladies with this condition. The cause of PCOS is still unknown. Here are some examples of the symptoms associated with this condition: - irregular or absent menstrual periods - heavy vaginal bleeding - oily skin and acne - weight gain or obesity - male-pattern baldness or thinning hair (on crown of head) - patches of skin that are darker and thicker (usually in skin folds of neck, armpits and groin) - excessive hair growth on face, chest, abdomen or thighs - multiple tiny ovarian cysts One could still get pregnant even if she is diagnosed with PCOS. Usually, maintaining a healthy weight and staying physically active may help regulate ovulation cycle. Eating well-balanced meals will also help ensure that the body is getting sufficient nutrients. For more information on this condition, you can refer to this informative article: http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/polycystic-ovary-syndrome.html

Read more
7y ago

I really wanna thank Dr Ekpewu who helped me got pregnant with his sudi natural herbs after several years of trying still negative, I always felt bad not having my own kids, running out of age, my doc told me I have got a tied tubes, weak uterus that I can't conceive, it was huge catastrophe befalling my home. I kept pressing till I read a post about him then I contacted him and he told me some certain things to do which i did and he delivered to me his natural sudi herbs saying to me"you will be pregnant after using this natural herbs" I doubted a bit because I have used several medications and spent quite a lot. But today I have got a kid and I am also pregnant again, glory to God. Those with similar issues can reach him via mail: dretobospell temple@ gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348073275538